Welcome to the New Indian Motorcycle Club of America Website
Our site has been completely updated - you will need to re-register if you were a user on our previous website.
Thank you and let us know how you like the new site and what we can do to improve it
Aug 9, 2018
Vaastu is an art of structures and placing through which one can make balance between negative & positive energies. Here we present a brief analysis of harmonious Vastu for office and Work Place that can help in stability and enhancement of Luck for individuals-
In the olden days there were less traders and business class as compared to these days. Moreover the business was mostly dealt from the house only. The Farmers and the shaukars (money lenders) operated from there home dedicating a individual room for that. But in the modern day world the need for office has risen and with the increasing competition in business the place of work should be well stable and full of good luck. Let’s see some vastu points for Office.
1. Office in a public place is more beneficial in spite of lonely place. There should be good hustle and bustle of crowd and traffic. The office building surrounded by the running roads is very prosperous.
2. The office building facing the north, northeast, northwest or northeast is said to be very prosperous. These directions are very auspicious. Good luck and good energies always come from these directions.
3. Facing the north or east while working is very auspicious and makes you feel fresh. North is a direction of kuber, the god for money, while having a trading work business. If you are a professional or in a service industry the east direction is good. East direction is a sun rise direction, it gives growth in all senses.
4. If your workstation faces the north, keep your files, folders and any electronic gadgets like computer etc. on the left side of your table. However, if your workstation faces the east, make sure that the aforementioned office paraphernalia is kept on the right side of your table.
5. Vastu Tips for office Table - Your worktable should be a regular shape, such as a square or a rectangle. L-shaped or irregularly shaped tables are not auspicious. An ideal table is one that has four corners. The length and breadth proportion of the table should not be more that 1:2. Irregular shapes create confusion. If the length of the table is bigger this also creates confusion and promotes delays.
6. Vastu Tips for Office Desk - Do not place idols or images of deities on your desk, as this is not considered respectful. God have been understood as supereme power, and the place provided to the god idols should be separate from the day to day things. The idols should be provided a individual place.
7. Avoid eating food at your workstation/table. It is understood as the workstation is only meant for working and dealing the business, other kind of work should not be performed on the table.
8. Do not read magazines or indulge in other forms of time passing activities while sitting at your working table. Office place is to be used for the money earning activities and working. Reading and sleeping on the tables creates negative and slow energies in the business area.
9. Keep your table clean and uncluttered. Unclean areas are not liked by Maa Lakshmi so cleanliness is a prerequisite for a business place. Money is said to stable there. Clutter is responsible for the confusion and problems all around. It may create disharmony at the business place between the people.
10. Files in the office should be kept on the western sides of the wall. The sensitive files of court cases and taxation matters to be kept on the northeastern sides.
Vastu Consultant, Expert Vaastu Consultant in Mumbai, India offers Vastu Shastra Consultation Services. Personal Onsite & Online Vastu Consultancy Services via Email for Residential Home,House, Commercial Office, Property Plot, Bunglows & Villa, Appartment. 25 Years Exp. (Detailed Vastu Report). +91-9987140064
Most Users Ever Online: 65
Currently Online: Mumbai Escort
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 128
Newest Members:manvikakkar, RobertRamirez, Carmendrync, Reginatuh, lenkeRuan, Dustina Lear, Alfonso Cohen, Shilpi Chawla, Janet Flatt, isaacwm69
Moderators: duckman270: 2