FUT Team of the Year release date, vote details, nominees and predictions | General Discussion | Forum

December 2014:
Welcome to the New Indian Motorcycle Club of America Website

Our site has been completely updated - you will need to re-register if you were a user on our previous website.

Thank you and let us know how you like the new site and what we can do to improve it


Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
FUT Team of the Year release date, vote details, nominees and predictions
sp_NewPost Add Reply sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Jan 11, 2018
6:34 pm
Forum Posts: 20
Member Since:
Dec 17, 2017
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

  FIFA 18 Coins - The feature recognises the standout players from across the globe in 2017 with a series of highly sought-after FUT cards

THE New Year is upon us, and with it comes a tantalising prospect for any Fifa fan – the unveiling of the Team of the Year, which celebrates the crème de la crème of football talent.

Here's all you need to know about the feature, from when the XI is being announced to the full list of superstar nominees.

Team of the Year (TOTY) gives Fifa 18 Ultimate Team and Fifa Mobile gamers the chance to get their hands on limited-edition cards honouring the standout players from 2017.

TOTY items will be available in packs for a limited time after the squad is announced, and will be highly-sought after and incredibly rare.

The player cards give even the planet's biggest superstars dramatic upgrades – Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez were rated 98 last year, and Cristiano Ronaldo 99.

Voting closes on Thursday, January 11, and EA Sports will begin announcing the final XI on January 15.

Last year, the developer revealed the TOTY position-by-position, starting with the team's goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer.

The final XI, selected from a longlist of 55 nominees, will be laid out in a 4-3-3 formation, consisting of four defenders, four midfielders and three attackers.

For the first time, this year's TOTY vote is in the hands of a selection of figures from the media, athletes and Fifa community members all individually selected by EA Sports.

Their choices will account for 60% of the overall vote, with EA Sports themselves only casting the remaining 40%.

If you aren't among the chosen few with a vote, don't fear – the Ultimate Team support website Futhead (which is part of the ballot) is giving you the chance to have your say.

You can log on to their website here and select your team, with votes all counting towards the overall official selection they will submit to EA Sports.

Article written by: https://www.mmobeys.com

Contact Email: Support@mmobeys.com

In-game Service:FIFA 18 Coins, NBA Live Mobile Coins, NBA 2K18 Coins, POE Currency, Maplestory 2 mesos

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 65

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

lsheelylawa: 721

lixiaoya: 511

fengjingye: 439

xingxingx524: 185

chenyan94: 171

wendy88: 149

zalorfafy: 127

dsgvsdfgv: 117

safewow2017: 113

hanswele: 105

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 144

Members: 2559

Moderators: 1

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 13

Topics: 6338

Posts: 7278

Moderators: duckman270: 2